Introducing smallcases on Trustline
We are pleased to announce a new product offering called smallcases. A smallcase is a basket of stocks/ETFs selected & weighted intelligently to reflect an objective, theme, or a strategy.
- Thematic smallcases reflect a specific market theme or idea, like Rising Rural Demand smallcase. It consists of companies that stand to benefit from increasing rural consumption
- Objective/model-based smallcases are based on a particular fundamental or technical investment ratio such as dividends, zero debt, earnings growth, etc. The Safe Haven smallcase includes less volatile stocks to help protect against market volatility
- Smart Beta smallcases are based on smart beta strategies. These smallcases are large cap-focused, selected & weighted to beat the markets in the long term. The Quality – Smart Beta smallcase allows you to invest in high-quality, large-cap companies for passive long term investing
Smallcases are for everyone
- New investors: Researching stocks can be overwhelming for a new investor. smallcases are researched by SEBI-registered professionals, making them a good first investment
- Mutual Fund investors: Ever felt the need to make your own decisions or add stocks to the portfolio when you invest in mutual funds? Be your fund manager with smallcases
- Stock investor: Stop tracking stocks on a spreadsheet, think smallcase. Create your smallcase with stocks of your choice and track them under one smallcase. You can also set up SIPs seamlessly
How are smallcases better?
- Provides direct ownership of stocks as stocks are delivered to demat account
- Cost-efficient as there are no fees deducted from your capital and you only pay when you transact
- Transparent as you can see where they have invested anytime, anywhere
- Complete control as you can add/remove stocks or create your smallcases
- Liquid instruments as there are no lock-ins
- Set up SIPs for a disciplined investing approach
Explore all smallcases that are available on Trustline here. With smallcases, you can experience investing in a seamless, quick & simple manner. For frequently asked questions or help with getting started with smallcases, click here. We are featuring over 50 smallcases that are well-researched stocks that reflect an idea.
Explore these smallcases
All Weather Investing – Diversify with equity, gold & fixed income ETFs for recession-proof investing
Top 100 Stocks – Two ETFs that represent the 100 largest companies weighted to minimize risk
Low-Risk Smart Beta – Low-risk, large-cap stocks for passive long term investing
Follow this link to know more about smallcases. Start building a low-cost, diversified portfolio with a smallcase that’s right for you. Login with Trustline’s trading account login credentials to invest in smallcases.
Targeted Keywords – Introducing Smallcases On Trustline, smallcase Archives, smallcases on Trustline, technical investment ratio, Rising Rural Demand, SEBI-registered professionals, SIPs seamlessly